What Personal Information does Accumuli Security collect?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalise and improve our services. We collect the following types of information from our customers.
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We may receive and store any information you enter on our web site or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of features or opportunities. The personal information you provide may be used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customising the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about promotions, sales offers, new products and Accumuli Security events.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
- We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our web site or services. Accumuli Security may choose to automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. On occasions we carry out surveys or other promotional activities which may be to introduce new services available from Accumuli Security or for more general interest. Participation in any survey is entirely optional.
- Generally, our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components. Accumuli Security only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to understand how often customers use parts of the web site or services so that we can improve the website and services. We reserve the right to use other tracking technologies in the future.
- Our product automatically gathers certain information related to the usage and effectiveness of our online self-service support. We only use such data in the aggregate, and not in a form that would identify you personally. This aggregate data helps us determine how effective support service is, so we can improve our self-service tools and make them as effective as possible.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Accumuli Security if your computer supports this type of program. Accumuli Security may use this confirmation to help us make e-mails more interesting and helpful. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer through your browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Accumuli Security cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
- Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
Will Accumuli Security share any of the personal information it receives?
- Personal information about our customers is an important part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only with your consent or to business affiliates as described below.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell business assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically transferred with related assets. Moreover, if Accumuli Security or substantially all of its assets were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Accumuli Security may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Protection of Accumuli Security and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with any law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Accumuli Security, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. If we change our Private Policy we will post the changes on this page, and may place notices on other pages, so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it. We will also e-mail you should we make any changes so that you may consent to our use of your information in that way. Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to any such changes.
Because the Internet Infrastructure is global, the information you provide may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that do not have similar data protection legislation during use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please contact us through the enquiry form. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns